Hello! I'll be playing Beyond Vision tomorrow on stream along with several other games from the Nokia Jam at 3:30pm EST. I'll be talking about any interesting design decisions as I play, and suggesting improvements if any come to mind. Please feel free to join me live, it'll be extra fun to chat together about your game while playing it :)
- Read quick intro on main menu screen: i
- Help: h
- Start game / Advance turn: space
- Toggle Cast trap spell during battle: q w e a d z x c
- Imagine the player's position is at 's' on the keyboard
- These keys are the grid positions around the player
- Above player: q w e
- Right / left: a d
- Below Player: z x c
Welcome to Beyond Vision, the game made for NOKIA 3310 JAM 3.
Before heading out to the dark world, you must complete the simulated training. The battle is turn-based and you will use your mana points to cast trap spells on the ground to catch enemies.
- Before each battle starts, your blindfold will be OFF. You can see the enemy and their predicted movement pattern.
- When battle beings, your blindfold will be on and will no longer be able to see the enemies. Use your memory and senses to anticipate the enemy's approach.
- Game Engine: Unity
- Art: GIMP
- Music & SFX: [modified] nokia3310-soundpack by trix